Thursday, June 5, 2014

Happy Father's Day (early edition)

Next week my husband, Sam, will have his very first Father's Day. I made this video for him as a reminder of how far he's come in the past 9.5 months.

http://youtu.be/EgL6eK3qAjA
copy and paste link into a browser to view if clicking doesn't work

I am truly grateful to have such a loving and supportive husband. Sam and I met when I was just 19 years old, so we've been together for 11 years now. He still can make me just die laughing and always reminds me to not take life too seriously. He is a terrific father to Charlotte. I love watching those two together. He's a natural. Thanks for everything, hun, love you so much!





1 comment:

  1. I'm lucky to have you 2 in my life. It's been my life's greatest accomplishment to be your husband and Charlotte's Dad :)

    ReplyDelete