Tuesday, March 24, 2015

The Longest Month

I haven't blogged in over a month, which was probably the longest month of my life. Between having to say goodbye to Bruiser, the icky weather, and just being in a general state of funk, I did not feel like writing much. The last month reminded me a lot of this quote from one of my favorite movies of all time: Groundhog Day. "I'll give you a winter prediction: It's gonna be cold, it's gonna be grey, and it's gonna last you for the rest of your life."

To be honest, I still don't feel like writing much. So instead, I will leave you with some of my favorite photos of the past month -- everything from when my hair was still long, to Valentine's Day treats for Charlotte's classmates, and even a toothy grin or two in the mix -- enjoy!




No comments:

Post a Comment